Our ECSA private member area is a place where you can share your ideas, wisdom, and inspire others with your knowledge and passion. We want it to be a useful resource open to all our members, where relevant discussions, debates and contributions can take place.
To do this we need your help, so we ask everyone who takes part in our online community to follow some simple community rules. While the team here at ECSA will be keeping an eye on contributions, we would also welcome your help in reporting any post that you feel falls foul of these rules.
Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
- While we are keen to hear about your ideas and experiences, please avoid using the community to advertise products and services. Marketing posts will be removed.
- Please avoid using bad language and only post content that you believe to be correct.
- We welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback. We don’t take decisions on moderating posts lightly. But we do expect that participants post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole. ECSA reserves the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly.
- We will not tolerate: any views that are offensive, abusive, threatening, defamatory, blasphemous or obscene; any ‘trolling’, spamming, or content or links that may harm other computers; any comment that violates any law or regulation, or abuses the copyright or intellectual property rights of others; any promotion of direct competitors. We reserve the right to remove any such contributions or any contributions we deem inappropriate.
- While we are excited to hear from everyone, it is important to note that postings to the ECSA members’ online community do not necessarily reflect the opinions of ECSA, nor does ECSA confirm their accuracy.